New technological possibilities have opened up new opportunities for software vendors (ISVs) and organizations that want to build software assets. A public cloud such as Microsoft Azure enables limitless scalability for new generation solutions such as Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning, analytics and all these solutions consumed by different types of devices from smart phones to tablets and PCs.
Software Innovation Process
TELLUS background and experience in product development goes back more than 20 years. We believe in Lean Startup process with agile development approach with continuous customer validation. Any assumption or hypothesis of the solution functionality needs to be tested with the selected customer segment. Customer validation enables the teams to ensure that the solution will benefit the user. TELLUS uses Value Proposition Canvas and Business Model Canvas as the foundation for any work that is done with its clients.
Objectives of Innovation Workshop
TELLUS Innovation Workshop is a highly interactive three-stage workshop model. Innovation workshops focus on conceptualizing next generation software services that add value to core services and product offerings. These next generation services are often utilize multiple device form factors. They are based on data and analytical insights. Next generation applications are not siloed, but rather integrated with other services within that ecosystem.
Do you know the answer to following questions?
- Do you have a technology strategy to build new generation solutions?
- Do you know the industry trends and if the offering meets the overall architecture which is utilized by your industry end customers?
- Do you know how you will serve mobile users?
- Do you want to have a better understanding of next generation application trends?
- Do you want to define roles and responsibilities for your organization and across the value-chain?
- Do know how to grow and manage a content partner ecosystem?
- Do you have the needed information in social marketing best practices?
- Live interviews by TELLUS representatives of the stakeholders in initiative.
- Preparation and facilitation of workshop by senior TELLUS consultant.
- Workshop summary report of pre-study, workshop and post-analysis phases.
- Value Canvas with value proposition hypothesis.
- Business Model Canvas with activities list.
- Education of best practices in envisioning next generation Cloud based services.
- Availability to resources and access to TELLUS Academy Learning Management System (LMS).
- Day 1: Workshop with Group Breakouts and Presentations
- Industry trend discussion with vision discussion
- Value Canvas with hypothesis
- Business Model Canvas
- Day 2: Group Breakouts and Presentations
- Financial Viability
- Ecosystem Potential
- Key Activities
- Pre-workshop interviews and materials review
- 2-day on-site interactive workshop
- Post-workshop summary report and presentation of findings
- Summary of pre-study phase
- Workshop findings and decisions made
- TELLUS senior consultant analysis and recommendations
WHAT WE OFFER
We conduct ongoing ecosystem research for our clients to validate software product development plans and to ensure marketing and sales efforts are targeted to the right market segment.
We provide advisory services for software vendors and system integrators. Our long experience in working with hundreds of organizations and developing tens of solutions provides a solid background for our advisory services.
We provide different types of business workshops based on the need. We keep building new workshops based on the market need.
Our business execution packages are built based on TELLUS long experience in brining success to its clients in different go-to-market execution phases.
We have worked with Microsoft field organizations globally on different initiatives. Besides Microsoft, we work with independent software vendors (ISVs), system integrators, managed service providers delivering different types of educational solutions.