A solution doesn’t sell itself. You have to articulate its value proposition to different stakeholders on their terms, not yours. TELLUS Sales and Marketing Message Workshops arm organizations with a compelling pitch that conveys the most differentiated, tangible, and relevant benefits your solution offers your target buyers. This solid foundation for how and to whom you should sell your solutions laser focuses communications, drives better results and fuels growth.
Who Needs This Workshop
Are you bringing a new solution or service to market? Transitioning to a new application delivery model? Expanding into a new market? Preparing for a venture capital raise? Or just looking to improve the effectiveness of your sales and marketing efforts? Defining and communicating your solution’s unique value to internal employees, target market influencers, recommenders and ultimately end-users is essential to the success of these and many other transformational business initiatives.
TELLUS Sales and Marketing Message Workshops are highly interactive and are delivered in three phases: Pre-study, Workshop, and Post-analysis. In the Pre-study phase, TELLUS works with your team to understand the current business model, competitive landscape, and any sales and marketing challenges and expectations. We use a proven interview approach that taps into the hearts and minds of your customers, prospects and internal team to uncover what they perceive as the real value of your solution. During the workshop, we vet these insights through collaborative, engaging discussions. The engagement culminates with the delivery of a recommended Messaging Platform that captures the essence of what will best engage your stakeholders.
How well do you know…
- …who your key stakeholders are?
- …what are the unique motivations of each stakeholder?
- …how your customers perceive your solution’s value to them?
- …which anecdotal proof points are most relevant to each stakeholders?
- …how well your marketing efforts align to your sales strategy?
- …which content and social marketing strategies will drive the best results?
- Competitive positioning research.
- List of identified stakeholders.
- Profile of typical buyers’ pains, aspirations and buying behaviors.
- A Messaging Platform document for sales and marketing collateral.
- Battle card for sales summarizing target, why they care and key pitch points.
- Availability to resources and access to TELLUS Academy Learning Management System (LMS).
- Day 1: Workshop with Group Breakouts and Presentations
- Vision and Mission
- Key Benefits
- Day 2: Group Breakouts and Presentations
- Personae Profiles
- Proof Points
- Tagline and Pitch
- Pre-workshop interviews and materials review
- 2-day on-site interactive workshop
- Post-workshop summary report and presentation of findings
- Summary of pre-study phase
- Workshop findings and decisions made
- TELLUS senior consultant analysis and recommendations