TELLUS has partnered with the Microsoft Partner Network to provide an online session for Microsoft partners to assess their current business model, evaluate potential opportunities and review areas for improvement.
TELLUS has special discounts for Microsoft partners who have earned a gold (30% discount) or silver (20% discount) competency through the application track on the below listed competencies. Please register and download a fact sheet detailing your Microsoft Partner offer.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR FOLLOWING MICROSOFT PARTNER NETWORK COMPETENCIES
- Application Development
- Business Intelligence
- Data Platform
- Collaboration and Content
- Intelligent Systems
Objectives of Online Business Model Assessment
TELLUS has delivered thousands of business model assessments for ISVs around the globe and has deep insight of the required steps that an ISV needs to take as part of this transformation.
- Access to independent-learning and downloadable content via www.tellusacademy.com
- An Online session with the partner using Microsoft Lync
Do you know the answer to following questions?
- What does next generation mean to your customers and your business?
- Can you visualize your optimal channel partner in your cloud and App business
- Do you want to ensure that your channel partner’s business model is in alignment with your business model?
- Do you know how what kind of pricing models exist in cloud/app business models?
- Do you want to have a better understanding on current best practices in building business models?
- Do you know how your optimal channel partner looks like in your cloud and App business?
- Do you want to ensure that your channel partners business model is in alignment with your business model?
- Do you want to have a better understanding on current best practices when building a channel?
- Do you want to define roles and responsibilities for your organization and the channel as well as end user organization?
- Is your organization and value chain operationally aligned to take your products/services to market?
- Do you have the needed information in marketing best practices?
- Do you know if your cost structure will carry your expected revenue streams?
- Pre-study and analysis of current partner status.
- Designed preparatory exercises to provide further inputs for discussion..
- Facilitated business modeling discussion (2 hours).
- Examination of nine Business Model Canvas building block areas based on exercise input.
- Written report of discussion outcomes and TELLUS recommendations.
- Q&A via email for 60 days post online workshop.
- Alignment of vision, mission and execution.
- Business Model benchmarking analysis against industry best practices.
- A common framework for continued business model development.
- Availability to resources and access to TELLUS Academy Learning Management System (LMS).