Transforming System Integrator (SI) Business Model with Value-Added Services
System Integrator business model is transforming with increased pressure to create value-added services to create an ongoing recurring revenue stream in managed services. System Integrators are searching for new revenue streams and some of these will come from software vendors and cloud services that system integrators will be offering to its clients using recurring revenue business model. System integrators have a need to focus on specific vertical market segments to become trusted solution advisors with real core competence in the business and business processes.
Building your own IP
The cloud has enabled System Integrators to redefine the core strategy in respect to new business models. System Integrators are in the process of building own IP that enables these SIs penetrate into new international markets.
Merging Cloud Technologies
Microsoft is providing cloud technologies for Systems Integrators that are fully integrated. Windows Azure, SharePoint 2013 and Windows 8 technologies provides a foundation for System Integrators build solutions that provides competitive environments for end user organizations.
This is where we can help
- We help translate your strategic intent into an actionable, operational business plan
- We help you build the framework to develop, monetize and operationalize Cloud applications
- We provide the structure required to bring your Cloud applications to market quickly and with reduced risk
This is what you get
- New and predictable revenue streams based on a business model and strategy
- Slashed IT expense and the ability to reallocate funds
- Shortened sales cycles due to improved focus on the business
FIND OUT MORE..
- TELLUS Workshop – helping your organization to create business models with execution strategy.
- TELLUS Go-to-Market Programs – helping your organization with effective pre-packaged solutions.