We have helped channel partners in different ecosystems with their business model transformation for the past 15+ years. Our activities have ranged from educational sessions in different settings such as in-person seminars, webinars, and one-to-one education with partners.
System integrator business models are changing from low-margin solution sales to offering value-added services. Some organizations are building IP to change the business model towards a recurring revenue business. TELLUS has educated hundreds of channel organizations in business model transformation towards new business models.
SOME PAST CASES
- Building a new business model with recurring revenue streams to be able to compete
- Defining an intellectual property (IP) strategy to supplement a project-based business model
- Envisioning an MVP solution on SharePoint to build a product business
- Facilitating business model workshops for channel partners both within Microsoft and Sage ecosystems
- A new solution based on IP
- New recurring revenue stream based on managed services
- New packaged service offerings
- A new service line that did not exist before
- Change in business model based on TELLUS educational sessions