TELLUS BUSINESS DESIGN WORKSHOP
The change from traditional one-time licensing model to recurring revenue model can be challenging for a software vendor. Questions such as change in cash-flow, sales model and channel structure will require the management to create a new business model that supports this business model change. While the Cloud creates new opportunities the operational changes can be significant and thus need to be planned well in advance.
TELLUS Business Design Workshop is a highly interactive and proven workshop that enables an organization to articulate the value and vision of the solution and to define the financial model for the solution. The workshop includes a gap analysis that enables workshop participants to achieve an understanding and aligned with the status of the solution.
QUESTIONS TO ASK
- What are the trends in your target market? Is there a trend cross-over from adjacent markets?
- What is your vision of next-generation solutions?
- How is your organization embracing technology that enables to build solutions for the future?
- A business model transformation will have an impact on roles and responsibilities. Do you know what these are?
- Do you have the needed information on best practices of business model transformation?
TELLUS Design Workshop process includes three stages: pre-study, actual workshop, and post-analysis. The deliverables from a workshop are as follows:
- One-to-One pre-study calls by TELLUS management consultant.
- Study of the solution prior to workshop with agenda preparation.
- Initial Business Model Canvas that is ready for validation with customers.
- Gap analysis of current solution scenario with activities and timelines.
- Best practices of business model transformation.