CHANNEL ALIGNMENT WORKSHOP
The change from traditional one-time licensing model to recurring revenue model can be challenging for a software vendor. Questions such as change in cash-flow, sales model and channel structure will require the management to create a new business model that supports this business model change. While the Cloud creates new opportunities the operational changes can be significant and thus need to be planned well in advance.
TELLUS Channel Alignment Workshop is a highly interactive three-stage workshop model with channel capabilities assessment and review of channel development program to effectively align and execute with the optimal channel partner profile that has been defined during the workshop.
QUESTIONS TO ASK
- Do you have a need to optimize and analyze your current channel?
- Do you know how your optimal channel partner looks like in your cloud and App business?
- Do you want to ensure that your channel partners business model is in alignment with your business model?
- Do you want to have a better understanding on current best practices when building a channel?
- Do you want to define roles and responsibilities for your organization and the channel as well as end-user organization?
- Do know how to manage channel conflicts in the cloud and App business?
- Do you have the needed information in channel marketing best practices?
- Live interviews by TELLUS representatives of the stakeholders in channel development initiatives.
- Preparation and facilitation of workshop by senior TELLUS consultant.
- Workshop summary report of pre-study, workshop and post-analysis phases.
- Channel Business Model Canvas with activities list.
- Education of best practices in the channel development field when running a Cloud and App business.