Every Microsoft partner must plan a joint Go-To-Market strategy for its solutions. The partner must also define the various sales channels, such as Microsoft Marketplaces and channel partners.
TELLUS Go-To-Market Workshop is a highly interactive three-stage workshop model that helps a Microsoft partner to define how to take the solution to market and to define a better together story that resonates with customers. The workshop discusses potential sales channels, including Microsoft Marketplaces and channel partners. The deliverable is an execution plan with clear roles, responsibilities, actions, and timelines.
QUESTIONS TO ASK
- Do you know what target market segment you should be focused on with Microsoft?
- Do you know what your optimal customer looks like and what potential names your organization and Microsoft could go after?
- Do you know the value proposition in the joint go-to-market motion with Microsoft?
- Do you know the potential sales channels that could scale your sales?
- Do you know what needs to happen to get your solution on Microsoft Marketplaces?
- Do you want to understand current best practices better when co-selling with Microsoft?
- When co-selling your solution, do you want to know what to expect from Microsoft field sellers and industry teams?
- Do you want to define roles and responsibilities for your organization, Microsoft, and potential channel partners participating in the sales journey?
- Do you know your execution plan and whether you have gaps when collaborating with Microsoft?
- Do you know what success looks like when collaborating with Microsoft?
- Live pre-study calls (interviews) by TELLUS representatives of the stakeholders to build an effective agenda for the workshop series.
- Preparation and facilitation of workshop by senior TELLUS consultant.
- Workshop summary report of pre-study, workshop, and post-analysis phases.
- Execution plan with timelines, roles and responsibilities, and workstreams.
- Education of best practices when working with Microsoft in go-to-market and co-sell motions.