New technological possibilities have opened up new opportunities for software vendors (ISVs) and organizations that want to build software assets. A public cloud such as Microsoft Azure enables limitless scalability for new-generation solutions powered by artificial intelligence (AI). TELLUS has delivered tens of envision sessions in numerous different industry sectors from life sciences, manufacturing, fintech, and many others.
TELLUS Envision Workshop is a highly interactive three-stage workshop model. Innovation workshops focus on conceptualizing next-generation software services that add value to core services and product offerings. These next-generation services often utilize multiple device form factors. They are based on data and analytical insights. Next-generation applications are not siloed but integrated with other ecosystem services.
QUESTIONS TO ASK
- Do you have a technology strategy to build new-generation solutions?
- Do you know the industry trends and if the offering meets the overall architecture your industry end customers utilize?
- Do you know how you will serve mobile users?
- Do you want to have a better understanding of next-generation application trends?
- Do you want to define roles and responsibilities for your organization and across the value chain?
- Do you know how to grow and manage a content partner ecosystem?
- Do you have the needed information on social marketing best practices?
- Live interviews by TELLUS representatives of the stakeholders in the initiative.
- Preparation and facilitation of workshop by senior TELLUS consultant.
- Workshop summary report of pre-study, workshop, and post-analysis phases.
- Value Canvas with value proposition hypothesis.
- Business Model Canvas with activities list.
- Education of best practices in envisioning next-generation cloud-based services.