TELLUS PRICING WORKSHOP
Moving from one business model to another requires every software vendor to evaluate how to price its solution. The emergence of new app business models and technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT) requires new business models that most organizations do not have experience in and the software market is still working on.
Converting from one business model to another is not just a change in how the solution is delivered, but it is a change in how the software vendor makes money and how it impacts every function within the organization.
TELLUS Pricing Workshop is a highly interactive three-stage workshop model. Pricing workshops focus on identifying the value of the solution, identifying what the customer really expects from the solution (customer jobs) and how does that translate into pain relievers and gain creators that the customer is willing to pay for. The workshop will provide guidance on how to identify value propositions, how to rank them and how these can be converted into the packaging.
QUESTIONS TO ASK
- Do you know what customer jobs your client values most in your solution? What are the pains your customer feels of not having a solution and what are the gains that your customer expects to solve with your solution?
- Do you know what market segments you are going to focus on with your solution and what personas are mostly interested in your solution?
- Do you know what your ecosystem expects from your solution and how does it related to other solutions?
- Do you know how your competition is pricing your solution?
- Do you consider pricing to be important for your channel success if the channel is used to scale the sales?
- Do know how to package the solution with different tiers?
- Do you know what kind of revenue streams is possible for your solution?
- Live interviews by TELLUS representatives of the stakeholders in the initiative.
- Preparation and facilitation of workshop by senior TELLUS consultant.
- Workshop summary report of pre-study, workshop and post-analysis phases.
- Value Canvas with value proposition hypothesis and value drivers.
- Business Model Canvas from an impact perspective on revenue streams.
- Education of TELLUS experiences in pricing and packaging.